Thursday, November 13, 2003

Anticipe mucho alegria...

Looking forward to BILLIARDS tonight. It sort of signals the beginning of the end of the week for me. Got paid today. Went by the bank. Stopped in to see my sis for a few. Went to get a haircut. I need to go RUNNING, but it is sooooo cold. It's all windy and stuff. I like it though. It's about time.

Nothin much going on at work. Had some chicken fingers from Dairy Delight for lunch. They are the absolute best. It's not even close. The race is for second place. I would like to know their recipe. Here are things I'm considering for the rest of the day:

Going to the store to get some hot chocolate and other groceries. Mmm.
Going running.
Taking a short nap.
Doing Pilates.

We'll see which of those things get done.

Shane just sent me this. Ugh! Of course, if you've ever seen any celebrity not made-up, it's pretty hard to recognize a lot of them. We get so enamored with these famous people and how attractive they are, but honestly, they're just regular people, with money to fix all their physical flaws. LOL Seriouslah.

"By now in New York City, there's snow on the ground. And out in California, the sunshine's falling down. And maybe down in Memphis, Graceland's all in lights. And in Atlanta, Georgia, there's peace on Earth tonight..."

No comments:

Post a Comment