Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Not bad for a Monday...

Wow, I crashed kinda early (for me) last night, probably around 10:45. I didn't see Letterman or the end of MNF. I did go RUNNING around 4:30 yesterday. Came home showered. Went and picked up some dinner at JOHN'S for me and my sister, then went over to eat with her. She's been sick the past few days, so you know, do what you can. I had some chicken fingers there, but I didn't really like them. I fixed some hot chocolate last night (some Swiss Miss which was at least a year old...lol) but it came out OK. I LOVE hot chocolate. Mmmmm... it's one of my favorite things about the cooler weather. The classic SEINFELD "The Contest" was on in syndication last night, too.

Had a short, but disturbing conversation with an ex-girlfriend last night. It's a long story, so I won't bother you with it. The bottom line is, months after we dated, she tries to put me on a guilt trip and turn things around like it was all my fault. I mean, I really went above and beyond the call just to try and get along and remain friends with her, but there's only so much you can do. I'm easy to get along with... really :o)

Anyway, AMBER called shortly after that. Talking to her made me feel better. BUNNY had called earlier. She is going to be home in a couple of weeks for Thanksgiving. I'm sure the old "group" (or at least three members of it...lol) will be getting together to hang out at least once. She had a great line about work. She said she had a meeting with her supervisor. She said the way the meeting went, she came out and felt like just walking right out the 7th floor window. Wooooooooooooooo!!!!

Overall, it wasn't a bad Monday at all. Talked to KYLE online last night, oddly enough. LOL I'm really looking forward to BILLIARDS this Saturday in the City of Music. I think we should try to catch a TITANS game at some point this year. That would be fun. We'll see. I might try and go to the movies Friday, if I can get anyone to go. "Elf" is out. Today is LAUNDRY day. I need to try and run again, cos it's supposed to turn a good bit colder by Thursday I think. High today? 75!

"Spilled her coffee broke a shoelace. Smeared the lipstick on her face. Slammed the door and said I'm sorry I, had a bad day again..."

No comments:

Post a Comment