Tuesday, November 25, 2003

One month...

'til Christmas, my friends. Or Festivus... whatever you celebrate. lol I think I am going to have (or at least suggest) a Festivus party this year, with a Seinfeld theme, naturally. I think that could be fun. At this special time of year, I am reminded of a SEINFELD episode. Hard to believe, isn't it? Here's an excerpt from "The Race":

Kramer: You're looking at the new Santa at Coleman's Department store.
Elaine: Congratulations!
Mickey: Get your beard on. We're gonna be late.
Kramer: On Prancer. On Dasher. On Donna.
Mickey: Not Donna. It's Donner!!
Kramer: I thought it was Donna.
Mickey: Yeah, right. On Prancer, on Dancer, on Donna, on Ethel, on Harriet...

ROFL

Well, I'm at work. It's probably safe to say this morning was the coldest morning we've had so far this fall. I was scraping ice for a couple of minutes off my windows. I hate getting up on cold mornings. My bed is so warm and I just want to stay under the covers. I want to drink hot chocolate and build a fire, even though there's no fireplace in my apartment. So that could be dangerous.

Yesterday was fairly productive. I went to WAL-MART, paid my cell bill, picked up a few things. Last night, I did my PILATES video. I've got to try and watch my weight. I'm about 180 now, which is about five pounds heavier than I'd like to be. It's just so much harder in the winter, because I don't want to run when it's really cold. I guess 6'1" 180 isn't too bad. But I weighed 163 two years ago! Anyway, watched a little bit of MNF. Couldn't get interested in it. I'm sick of seeing the Bucs.

Oh! One fairly humorous thing happened as I was watching TV last night. A commercial came on and they used the phrase "Life is good." ROFL That's like a phrase we started several months ago. It was a Toyota commercial, I think. So now they're using our original, comedic phrase for their own selfish gain.

Lots of sports stories in the news the past couple of days. Bill Cartwright got canned. Now Pete Myers is the new coach. Wow! I remember when MJ retired the first time, it was Pete Myers who took his place in the starting lineup that next year. And 'Zo retired. He's got a pretty serious medical condition, sounds like. And Nomar and Mia got married. Well la-dee-freakin-da. lol On that note, I think I'm just gonna move into a van down by the river.

"What she's doin now, is tearin' me apart. Filling up my mind, and emptyin' my heart. I can hear her call each time the cold wind blows. And I wonder if she knows, what she's doin' now..."

No comments:

Post a Comment