Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Congrats, Dave!

Things are going well so far today. It's another NICE day outside. It was like 63 when I got in the truck to come to work, and the high today is supposed to be 80. Could it be some people are tiring of the nice weather? LOL I've heard several people say they're ready for it to be cold. I guess it's the old adage of too much of a good thing. Speaking of cold... the water was still cold this morning at the homestead. I guess I'll have to get up at 4:30 and heat up some water on the wood-burning stove in the mornings. LOL

In other news, congratulations Dave! I hope everything comes out OK with that. Can you imagine being Dave Letterman's kid? Wow! LOL I can see the top ten lists now... Top Ten Reasons I (Dave Letterman) should not be a father. LOL

I was up way too late last night. Got in the bed about 11:45. Have you read this story about the contents of the sniper's car? A book on black power. A high-powered rifle. That's a combination for disaster I guess. The real interesting part is the guy at the rest area who stayed on the phone with a 911-dispatcher for three hours to help lead police to the killers. Kind of a hero, wouldn't you say, considering the guy he was spying on could probably pick him off from 200 feet away, and it all occurred after midnight.

OK, more later.

"The secret of life is gettin' up early. The secret of life is stayin' up late. The secret of life is try not to hurry, but don't wait, don't wait..."

No comments:

Post a Comment