Thursday, November 20, 2003

Emerging from Slumberland

Wow! I overslept like a disgruntled government employee this morning. LOL I didn't wake up until 6:35. And seeing as how I basically have a 30 minute drive in, and I'm supposed to be here at 6:00, well, I was late. I got here at 7:22, so that wasn't too bad, considering. Wow, I don't even recall hearing the alarm, until then. And this comes after I crashed from about 3:30 until nearly 6:00 yesterday. Hmm. Apparently, I must not be getting enough sleep.

Normally, oversleeping puts a damper on the whole day, because it seems like I'm behind all day. But, it's Thursday. It's all downhill to the weekend from here. So it's all good. Planning on our weekly BILLIARDS outing tonight. That's always something to look forward to. On a completely random tangent, there was a lady putting on her makeup in the car behind me this morning. Whenever we'd stop at a red light, she's be putting something on--eye shadow or eye liner or something. She was pretty attractive. (insert random acronym here)

"We caught up on old friends, caught up on old times. But all thru the small talk, it kept burning thru my mind. Does she think about the nights we spent on Crystal Lake, wrapped up in a blanket til the break of day? So many times I've wondered does she think of me that way. But I didn't ask, and she didn't say..."

No comments:

Post a Comment