Friday, April 30, 2004

Out of it

Took a rather lengthy nap this afternoon (4-6:30). When I came to, I was looking at the clock thinking it was 6 AM and that I was late for work. It took me a couple of minutes to deduce that it was Friday evening. Sheesh.

Ran by the grocery store on my way home. I worked with one of the manager's daughters like 10 years ago. So she was scanning my items and was like, "You must not be married." I was like, "I guess you can tell by my groceries." Half-gallon milk, three bananas, powdered donuts, 12 pack of Sun-Drop, frozen pizza. Hmm. Then she was like, "Oh don't worry, you'll find somebody soon. You're a good looking boy."

They say the eyes are the first thing to go :-P

"She said, I bet you don't remember me. I said, only every other memory. I had a barbecue stain on my white t-shirt. You were killin' me in that mini-skirt. Skippin' rocks on the river by the railroad track..."

No comments:

Post a Comment