Friday, April 02, 2004

I don't like the purple ones...

Woke up this morning to a nice surprise. (No, not that. What?) Someone had left a card and some Easter candy at the door overnight. I opened the card and it was from Jessica. She had driven all the way to my apartment (25 minutes one way) at 4:00 in the morning after she got off work and left it. How cool is that? On top of that, it was yellow marshmallow peeps! Yellow is my favorite. Pink and blue are OK. I don't like the purple ones. Anyway, that was a very sweet gesture, and a total suprise. I thought someone had left me a bag of manure again for a second. What?

In other news, talked to Matt for a bit. He said they had all the furniture moved to the new house. They were just getting ready to start moving it inside. So apparently, I won't be needed for any heavy lifting. I again inquired as to whether he would be purchasing a pool table. Sounds like he will at some point. He was trying to decide whether to put a bar table in a spare bedroom or a full-size table in the garage. Work has been extremely busy most of this week, thus little time to surf and blog.

Have to work for a couple of hours on Saturday. Then, I think I have some yards to mow. lol Well, it's about time for me to gather up my semi-automatic weapons and exit the compound for today. Have a super terrific weekend!

Blog come-on line #7: I've been looking for someone like you ever since I dumped that infrequent updater.

"Thirty-three, go on your way. Everyday's a new day. Fifteen, there's still time for you. Twenty-four, it's time to choose. Fifteen, there's never a wish better than this, when you've only got one hundred years to live..."

No comments:

Post a Comment