Thursday, April 29, 2004

A good day for birthdays...

Happy birthday, Jerry: The Sein is 50

Coincidentally, in what is probably my favorite ep, "The Outing", George, Elaine, and Kramer are giving birthday gifts to Jerry:

George: "Two tickets to Guys and Dolls! I'm gonna go with you."
Jerry: "Guys and Dolls? Isn't that a lavish Broadway musical?"
George: "It's Guys and Dolls, not Guys and Guys."

Then Elaine gets him The Collected Works of Bette Midler. LOL

Also, today is the birthday of my mostest favoritest actress, Michelle Pfeiffer. Another site, here.

My favorite tennis player, Andre Agassi, is 34 today. And Eve Plumb, who played Jan on The Brady Bunch, is 46 today. It seems only fitting that her birthday is overshadowed by other celebrities, keeping with her middle-child mantra.

And last but not least, I think today may be Donna's birthday. Oh man, I'm in big trouble if I forget that. Too much to remember... system resources are dangerously low.

More Sein:
"Although they maintain separate residences, the comedian and his longtime companion seem to be inseparable."

"Within the confines of his fastidious bachelor pad, Seinfeld and Costanza bicker over the cleanliness of a piece of fruit like an old married couple."

"I'm 33 for a moment. Still the man, but you see I'm a they. A kid on the way. A family on my mind. I'm 45 for a moment. The sea is high, and I'm heading into a crisis, chasing the years of my life..."

No comments:

Post a Comment