Saturday, April 17, 2004

"I have the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy..."

I must. What else could explain these yells I keep getting from younger girls? It happened again yesterday. I went over to cut the yard and as I was getting out of the truck, there were four girls in the street like a couple of houses down and they were like, "Hey hottie in the red truck! You're hot!" So I smiled, just to make them feel good, then went inside. Once I got started mowing, they came down the street right in front of the house. They were all giggling and stuff. It was all I could do to keep from laughing. Good grief, I was starting to feel like Kevin Spacey in American Beauty... or something. I should've walked over there and been like, "Do you have any idea how old I am? Now, if any of you have a cute, single mother..." LOL What? Oh well, kinda makes an old man feel good.

Shot some pool last night. In retrospect, I think I played very well. There was one game where it took me like 3 or 4 shots to pocket the 8, but the games went quick. Took about 45 minutes for six games. The funniest thing that happened was during one game, I was down to my final striped ball, so I was looking for the eight to see where I needed to position the cue ball. There were still several solids on the table, and at the exact same time, K and I were like, "Wait a minute, where's the 8 ball?" Turns out he had pocketed it on the break, and we hadn't even noticed.

After that, K headed to Bham to see one of his women, and I went by and got something to eat, then headed home. Talked to Lil Booty for a little bit. Sounded like things are going well in VA. Looks like some outdoor activities are on tap for today. Gotta take advantage of the sunshine.

"You got it bad when you're out with someone, but you keep on thinkin' bout somebody else. You got it, you got it bad. When you're on the phone, hang up, and you call right back..."

No comments:

Post a Comment