Saturday, April 10, 2004

Exhaustion

Long time, no blog. Long day. Busy lately. Got up this morning around 7:00. Headed out for Nashville early. Went along with Shane and Kyle to film a young bluegrass-type band for a promotional video and stuff. The band was really good. Great harmonies. A brother and 3 sisters, ages 12 to 22, and one other guy of no relation on bass. They were playing at Layla's Bluegrass Cafe downtown. I talked to their manager and told her to send me a CD. I think I managed to obtain another nickname while I was there... Flash. LOL How did I come about that, you ask? Well, suffice it to say there were a couple of hotties in the band. What? Got done with that around 1:00 or 1:30. Had lunch at Hooters. Then Shane headed home because his wife was complaining with morning sickness. Blech. Shot some pool at Buffalo Billiards. It started out OK, but as usual, began to deteriorate a bit near the end. I have concentration issues. I noticed the first 3 or 4 games my chin is basically touching the stick, but after that I'm not nearly down as much. Oh well. Stopped by the mall. Went by to see if Bobbie was working. She was on break, so she talked to us for a bit. Said she is moving back home in two weeks. She seemed so happy, happier than I've seen her in awhile. That was good to see. Also said she just got an '04 Camry. Her Cavalier ran for 199,000 miles! You can't really complain about that from a 4-cylinder engine. As we were leaving, she was like "Happy Easter. Have you been eating those peeps this year?" LOL Yep. After that, we ran by Shane and Mel's for about an hour, then went to Famous Dave's for dinner. Man, that was tasty!

Got home tonight about 11:00. Geesh, I'm tired. Planning to do some family stuff tomorrow afternoon for Easter, I guess. The Reds won today. I am happy about that. Oh, I almost forgot, when we stopped by Shane and Mel's, Kyle was trying to get their dog, Rerun, to come over to him. Well, the dog was sitting on the couch, and he is like a really nervous dog for some reason. So he whizzes all over the couch. ROFL That was pretty funny stuff. Um, let's see... took Jessica a card and birthday cake by Friday. Got a check in the mail from LMV for the dance recital from like last September. LOL

Funnies I can remember:
K: "Man, Belle is really cute. Too bad... whatever."

B: "I might even move back in with my parents for awhile."
K: "Oh, why would you wanna do that?"
(everyone gives K a funny look)
K: "What?"
B: "Don't you live with your parents?"
K: "Oh... yeah." ROFL

K: "Oh man it's been a long time since I've thrown a football. Let's see, I guess it's been about.. 29 years."

"Don't you forget about me. Don't, don't, don't, don't. Don't you forget about me. As you walk on by, will you call my name? Or will you walk away..."

No comments:

Post a Comment