Sunday, April 11, 2004

Happy Bunny Day!

How many eggs can a bunny lay?

None. Bunnies don't lay eggs. ROFL WOOOOOOO!! A little holiday humor. Very little. Got that out of a greeting card, not surprisingly. Hope everyone had a good day. Mom cooked a big lunch today, so we went over there to eat after church. Mom made my sister and me Easter baskets. LOL Watched some of the Masters this afternoon. Wow, there's not much more boring to watch than golf on TV. Great to see Phil win, though. The gargantuan monkey has been removed from his back now. LOL Actually watched some of the hockey playoffs tonight. (Thanks, Jen.) I'm not much of a fan, but the Bruins were on, and they're my favorite team. It can be interesting sometimes.

Here is the website for that band we saw and filmed yesterday: Silk & Saddle

They look a little different now than the pic on the main page. Probably closer to the pic on the bio page.

Life Rule #22: Never assume that an extremely large woman or a woman that has recently put on a lot of weight is pregnant. Never.

"Marry him or marry me. I'm the one that loves you baby can't you see. I ain't got no future or family tree, but I know what a prince and lover ought to be..."

No comments:

Post a Comment