Tuesday, April 06, 2004

I can tell you, but you won't believe it...

So I'm about to go out, and I can't find my cell phone. I look all over the apartment. I think maybe I left it in the truck. Finally, I decide to call my cell phone from my home phone to see if I can hear it ring. I dial my cell number, and I'm listening intently for the ring. I hear it. Where is my phone? Can you guess? You won't believe it. It's in my left hand!! I mean, I've been walking around for a full minute looking for it. Wow! Maybe you should just go ahead and commit me to Morningside. I can play checkers or shuffleboard, take some aqua-cise classes or something.

"I got a pocket full of money. And a pocket full of keys that have no binds. But then I think of loving, and I just can't get you off my mind..."

No comments:

Post a Comment