Saturday, April 03, 2004

Sunny days, sweepin' the clouds away...

...on my way to where the air is sweet. Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?

I remember one time during training at BellSouth, I started singing that song and like 3 or 4 people had it in their head the rest of the day. The weather is just about as perfect as it gets today. Sunny skies, temps in the mid-60's, a little breeze. The longer it stays cool, the less time we'll have for severe storms. I worked today til Noon. Fixed some lunch when I got home, then went over to Dad's and cut the grass. Cut some small trees, plants, and weeds down that were sprouting up around the utility building. I heard that song, "100 Years" by Five For Fighting, on my way home from work today. I really like that song.

Last night's action included some billiards. Didn't play great. There are peaks and valleys, but I think my overall game continues to improve little by little. Kyle exhibited some never-before-seen road rage at a four-way stop last night, bringing to mind the Stifler character from "American Wedding." ROFL Wow, I wish I had that on tape.

I need to get out and hit some tennis. It's April and I haven't been all year. I'd like to get back into golfing a bit too this year. My old partners have all moved away. Beau is in school in Tuscaloosa. Amy is about an hour away now. Tryin' to talk Matt into buying some clubs, but he doesn't seem too interested. That's OK, as long as he gets a pool table. LOL

One of my friends got tricked into going to an undesirable place the other night, leading her to come up with this funny: "I haven't seen so many mullets and perms in one place since the eighties." ROFL WOOOOOOO!!!

Well, that's about it for now. I'm gonna head over to Jessica's. Don't forget to set your clocks ahead an hour tonight. Spring forward It's magic time! What?

"I won't be not sleepin' over you, if I'm sleepin' far away from you. I know you think you need me, but once you had and couldn't keep me. Isn't this the same ground we've been thru? You won't catch me cryin' over you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment