Friday, April 30, 2004

Entifadah Qanbar

Blog tip #26: Put "Entifadah Qanbar" in your blog and watch the hits come rolling in.

No two words sum up last evening better than those, however. Or maybe they do, but it's fun to say. He was on TV last night while we were at Logan's. His name kinda sounds like Enchilada Candybar. Anyway, he is the director of the Iraqi National Council or something. I remarked that he is probably just known as The Qandyman over there ;-)

"Hey, look at this, Pinter Ronawat. I wonder if he's related to that guy I dated, Peter Ronawat?"
"Ah, it's probably like Smith over there."

Oh man, some lady just called and left a message on the machine. She said, and I quote, "Hello? (louder) Hello?! Don't be callin' if you ain't gonna say nothing." ROFL WOOOOOOOOO!!! Man, that just made my morning.

Nothing much going on otherwise. Amy invited me down for another card-playing extravaganza Saturday night. People, food, fun... eh, I'm out on that. Jessica stopped by yesterday on her way back from Bham. Billiard Boy returned to action last night for six pretty decent games. Dinner at Logan's. As we were driving there, a commercial came on the radio for some club and they were offering 50 cent Bud this weekend or something. So I remarked, "Did you hear that?! Fifty cent Bud! Oh man, that'll save me.... nothing."

I really need a new computer at home. Anyone have an old one they wanna get rid of? It doesn't have to be nice, or fast. LOL A color monitor would be nice... and would also be an upgrade. If not, I may just slap a new hard drive in there. That would probably solve a lot of the issues. As it is, I've been getting more error messages than (insert creative analogy here). It's very frustrating. Sometimes I just wanna yell, "Entifadah Qanbar!!!!" A new comp doesn't fit the budget right now. Me buying a new computer would be like the US government planning a manned mission to Mars. Oh, wait.

Anywho, hope everyone has a great weekend. Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody wang chung tonight. For now, I guess I'm gonna get back to meet-an-inmate.com. Oh how I wish I was kidding. What?

"Well I guess I've changed, but yeah, couldn't you, given all we've been thru? Heaven knows I've been around and around. And I guess I'll strain well how about that. Here's my life, here's a doorstep..."

No comments:

Post a Comment