Wednesday, April 28, 2004

A rare TV appearance by Bone

K informed me that the WPBA site updated their TV listings. Looks like the Delta Classic that I attended will be on ESPN2 on Saturday, May 8. The two seminfinals will be shown at Noon and 1 PM (Central), with the finals between Allison and Jeanette at 2 PM. Look for me. I think I wore a solid black shirt, and should be on the second row, right behind the folks with arena-side seats. I'll know for sure once I see the telecast. The main thing I will be watching for is the two-rail bank shot Allison made. Well that's not the main thing. What?

In other news, Stan the Caddy posted a story from a reader who met Jerry Seinfeld unexpectedly at a comedy club recently. Pretty neat. Check it out.

In yet other news, I'm craving girl scout cookies for some reason. Unfortunately, the girl scouts never come by my apartment, much like most every other girl in the western hemisphere :-P Do-si-dos, samoas, thin mints... mmmmm. Those are the best. Wonder if I can order online. Hmm.

"Try to see it my way. Do I have to keep on talking till I canĂ­t go on? While you see it your way, run the risk of knowing that our love may soon be gone. We can work it out. We can work it out..."

No comments:

Post a Comment