Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Bad Drivers Anonymous

If most of what you know about the world comes from Seinfeld, ESPN, David Letterman, and Rick Dees, then this is the blog for you...

Bone's Driving Tip O' The Day: If there are more than ten cars lined up behind you bumper-to-bumper, do the courteous thing and just pull off to the side of the road. There should be a ticket for "Holding Up More Than Ten Cars." Seriously. It's a nuisance. It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!

In other bad drivers anonymous news, the past two days that I've gone to the store for my mid-morn snack, someone has had their car pulled longways next to the store, taking up three parking spaces. Two days in a row!! Different cars! Can you people not see the freakin' lines?!!?

Then yesterday, when I was coming back from the store, this lady pulls out into the middle of the road and nearly stops, as she has her head hanging out the window talking to someone on the sidewalk. I had to come to a complete stop in the middle of the road. Can you people not drive?!?! I wanted to give her the double-arm-extended-expletive-yelling Kyle road rage special. But I didn't.

Watched part of the game last night. No big shock that UConn won. I guess I was kinda pulling for them, since they put us out in the Elite 8. If you've got to lose, I guess it's good to lose to the eventual champs. I think I may leave work early today, if I get everything finished up, to make up for having to drive back down here Friday.

Oh, Jerry was on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart last night. He did a funny bit about how people ask him where Kramer is when they see him out, and he has to explain to them that Kramer was a fictional character who really doesn't exist anymore, since the show went off the air. And they have this glazed over look in their eyes. lol He talked about the Superman commercials for AmEx. The ones I've seen are really funny. I think they're only available online as of right now, at americanexpress.com. There is a link to The Adventures of Seinfeld and Superman in the lower right corner.

"Cos I'll never know 'til it's over, if I'm right or I'm wrong loving you. But I'd rather be sorry for something I've done, than for something that I didn't do..."

No comments:

Post a Comment