Friday, April 16, 2004

Bunny says my blog is very random

I have no idea from whence she gets that. Oh well. I never can seem to get a close shave in the mornings. I use the Mach 3 razor and good quality shaving gel, but for some reason it's never as close as I would like. Bristly. Prickly. I think a couple of good names for bands would be Clear Urine, or HIV Negative.

My boss walked in yesterday and I was coming back from the restroom, walking thru the front office. He's like, "You've put on some weight, haven't you?" Good grief. I realize that. I'm very sensitive about my weight, as most guys are. What? At last check, I weighed about 180. I did pick up a free 3-day guest pass to DAC the other night, so we'll see if anything happens with that. I need to get back in the routine of playing tennis.

Yesterday, napping took precedence over yard-mowing ;-) Jessica cooked some sort of homemade stew and called to invite me over last night. It was pretty tasty. I ended up over there, watching The Apprentice for the first time in my life. lol It just happened to be the finale. From what I could see, Bill definitely deserved to win. Kwame's major mistake, I thought, was drafting Okinawa or Okaloosa or whatever the crap her name was. She was as incompetent as a 16 year old Taco Bell drive-thru worker.

Also, watched Friends last night, for the first time in I don't know how long. I had no idea Phoebe was married. Wow. Two hilarious scenes that I recall:
1. When Joey was in the 8-year-old's room, he was doing the flashcards. He turns it over and it's like 16+8 and he's like, "Awwwwwww" like he got it wrong. ROFL
2. When Chandler and Monica are talking about what the mother of the baby did with the guy in prison, and Chandler is like, "Oh, is it that thing we hardly ever do or that thing we never do?" ROFL Oh man, that is a perfect microcosm of married life... I've heard.

K: "It's really hard to have an interesting blog when nothing ever happens." LOL

"Why are you singing Christmas songs?"
"Because... it's Christmas in July... in April."

"I could leave but I won't go. It'd be easier I know. I can't feel a thing from my head down to my toes. Why does it always seem to be, me looking at you, you looking at me? It's always the same, it's just a shame, that's all..."

No comments:

Post a Comment