Monday, April 12, 2004

"I don't want to be the one responsible for purchasing costly gasoline..."

That's a line Kramer says in "The Dealership." And it's exactly how I feel about now. I just paid $24 to fill up my truck. Geeesh! I only have a 15 gallon tank. I think the most I had previously paid to fill it up was $21 or $22. Oh well, just doing my small part to contribute to big oil and make sure Bush has $200 million to spend on his re-election campaign. Thanks a lot. Well, at least my tank is full, so if an 18-wheeler plows into me, there'll be a nice explosion. What?

On a related note, I may be going to Venezuela.

I knew I should've hooked up with that Venezuelan chick at the Empire State Building last year. LOL 14 cents a gallon. Wow. Hmm, maybe I could go there, buy up lots of gasoline in bulk, and transport it back here, undersell the oil companies and make a profit, sorta like the Michigan Deposit Bottle Scam. LOL

On a brighter note, IT IS SO NICE to not have to air up the tire on my truck every two or three days. You just don't realize how you take those little things for granted. I'm very thankful for my tires.

Tax day is Thursday. I owe the federal government, somehow. Sometimes I think single people with no kids are discriminated against, seriouslah. I should be rewarded for 31 years of celibacy. What? Well, I'm out for now.

"Where are we going?"
"Just a little place I like to call, you'll see." ROFL

"Fifteen, there's still time for you, time to buy and time to lose. Fifteen, there's never a wish, better than this, when you've only got a hundred years to live..."

No comments:

Post a Comment