Monday, February 02, 2004

What Don't Kill Us...

I am feeling really bad for Mom lately. The laryngitis still hadn't cleared up as of yesterday. Saturday night, she was over at her sister's and my cousin backed into the front of her car. She called me and I could tell she was heart-broken. I just feel really bad. Her car has never been wrecked. My aunt asked her not to turn it in, because my cousin has already had several wrecks and she doesn't want her insurance to go up anymore. So Mom will probably just end up paying for the damage. They already have the expenses of my sister's wedding on them. I just wish I could pay for it all. See, that's why I could never be rich. I'd be giving my money away trying to help everyone. Oh well...

"I try to walk the sunny side of the street. Don't let no shadows tangle up my feet. There ain't no trouble that we can't rise above, with a handful of faith, and a heart full of love. Carry on. What don't kill us makes us strong. Carry on..."

No comments:

Post a Comment