Thursday, February 05, 2004

In the news...

Girl Doesn't Get Credit for Hooters

Donna Martin graduates! Donna Martin graduates! Donna Martin graduates! ROFL

Citizens Arraaaaayest!

Wow, he bought his own radar gun so he can clock people going by his house. Too bad you can't buy a life.

Don't read this one if you're eating

So I guess maybe you can die from an odor. Reference to Seinfeld episode #28, "The Alternate Side."

Elaine: "Can you die from an odor? I mean, like if you were locked in a
vomitorium for two weeks, could you actually die from the odor?"
Jerry: "An overdose of odor. Good question."
George: "Do I smell?"
Elaine: "No. I was just down on the forty-second street subway today. It is disgusting."

Man Beaten, Then Weds Two Days Later from Hospital Bed

Wow, sounds like a severe beating. And he still couldn't get a postponement. LOL Maybe he should've pretended he had started smoking.

"Keep your distance from me. Don't pay no attention to me. I got a disease. Yeah, well, I think that I'm sick. Leave me be while my world is coming down on me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment