Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Couldn't help but laugh...

...when I read J-Mo's blog. It's "that time of the month, huh?" ROFL

I can also relate to the pants story. A couple of female acquaintances of mine alerted me to a similar much-needed update to my own wardrobe several months ago. Gotta listen to the chicks, man. After all, isn't that the only reason we buy new clothes? LOL I pretty much owe all my fashion knowledge in the past year to Jessica, Amber, and my sister. Thanks. Oh, and I can't forget dirty Nelly for the band-aid and the boggan. LOL WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

In other news, Dad called yesterday and needed help moving a box. So I went there after work. Only took about half an hour. He was all talking about his surgery and what to do if something happened or if there were complications. I mean, I know things happen, but I don't like to think negative like that.

Went to Wal-Mart, as I said earlier. The woman in front of me chose to pay by the method of the CHECK. (long sigh) Don't you always dread when the person in front of you pulls that out, just a little? LOL Funny how impatient we are sometimes. What are we in a hurry for in life? Death? Is that what we're rushing to get to? Relax. Enjoy your time in the Wal-Mart line. It's part of life. A seemingly bigger part with every passing day. LOL

Wathced "Two and a Half Men" last night. Never watched it before. It was pretty funny. Better than reality TV. Except for Super Millionaire. When is that starting?

Had my Eagles CD in the past few days...

"You can't hide your lyin' eyes. And your smile is a thin disguise. I thought by now you'd realize, there ain't no way to hide your lyin' eyes..."

No comments:

Post a Comment