Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Pet Peeve #27

I hate when I answer the phone at work and the first thing the person says is, "Oh, you actually answered your phone" or "Well I didn't think anyone was there" or something along those lines. My usual response is CLICK. But today, for some reason, I actually didn't hang up. That's a rarity.

In other good news, this blog is now at the top of yahoo's list on searches for:

"gonorrhea from a tractor", applebees

ROFL Another of my goals has been met. That comes from this post.

Got another bday card today. Wow, they're coming in early. Two yesterday and one today. That's pretty much all the people I know, I think. LOL Doing laundry. Back to it.

"I'm not sayin' there was nothing wrong, I just didn't think you'd ever get tired of me. And I'm not sayin' we ever had the right to hold on. I just didn't wanna let it get away from me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment