Saturday, February 28, 2004

1 Down, 2 To Go

Well the weekend o' fun is well underway. Sittin' here waiting for J-Mo and Kyle to arrive, and we will be off to the WPBA Delta Classic. Just checked the bracket. Allison and Jeanette are both still in the winner's bracket.

Last night, headed to Nashville. Stopped by the mall where Bobbie works to see if she was working. She was. She seemed pleasantly surprised to see me. Talked to her for a few minutes. Then we left and headed downtown. Got downtown aruond 9:30 I'd say. Ate dinner at the Hard Rock. Shane, Bunny, Cassie, and the others were supposed to meet us downtown around 10. They got delayed and didn't get down there until 11:15 or 11:30 I'd guess. Kyle and I had already been at Tootsie's for 15 or 20 minutes when they arrived. We left them there about 12 or so, and decided to stop off and shoot some pool at Buffalo Billiards. Ended up leaving there around 1:15.

I got home around 4 AM. Some really funny stuff happened at the Hard Rock. First of all, Kyle heads into the wrong side of the revolving door and it won't budge. So I just kinda stand back and laugh. So I start in the right side and for some reason, unbeknownst to heterosexual man, Kyle gets in the same little compartment as me. LOL Dude. Then the door gets stuck and won't push, and he's like "Oh (expletive), my foot is hung. Go! Go!" ROFL Fortunately, all this happened in a matter of ten seconds, but it seemed longer. It was quite funny.

Oh, I recycled Kyle's "geritol convention" line as three or four 50-something people entered Tootsie's right in front of us. Bunny was crackin' up.

"Dude if you think that's funny, you need to have some more alcohol."
"Uh, you mean SOME alcohol." ROFL

Well, I'm planning to be home sometime tomorrow night. Will post more then. Have a great weekend! Allison, here I come!

"Maybe, maybe, maybe, you'll find something that's enough to keep you. But if the bright lights don't receive you, you can turn yourself around and come on home..."

1 comment:

  1. Wow i love you blog its awesome nice colors you must have did hard work on your blog. Keep up the good work. Thanks

    ReplyDelete