Monday, February 23, 2004

A Cure for the Common Cold? (amended)

OK, I definitely have a head cold. I tried to fight it long as I could, but today, I've probably lost a pound in nasal mucus alone. OK, that was gross, I know.

Why don't all you sick people stay the freak at home?!?!!?!? OK, I don't stay at home either, but that's not the point. Tee hee. Come to think of it, hardly any of the sick people I've been around even read this.

Got an email from the Bunster today. Looks like she and Cassie will be hanging out in Nashville this weekend. Hopefully, I can make it up there Friday night to hang out with them, although we have to be up early Saturday to leave for the WPBA tournament, and her plane doesn't get in until 9 Friday night. See, if she had a blog, I could just link to it and you would already know all this ;-)

Daily funny:
(on phone around 2:00 PM)
K: "Hello."
J: "Whassup?"
K: "I just woke up."
J: "You gonna try to head up to Nashville Friday night or what?"
K: Oh man, I don't know. It's too early in the morning to think about stuff like that."

ROFL

Anyhow, went by to get some chicken stew and some Vitamin C. These little Halls drops only have 60 mg each, so I got some 1000 mg tablets, to try and rid myself of the Acquired Snotting Syndrome.

"Was it somethin I said or somethin I did? Did my words not come out right? Though I tried not to hurt you. Though I tried, but I guess thats why they say every rose has its thorn..."

No comments:

Post a Comment