Sunday, February 15, 2004

It's 3 AM, I must be... crazy?

Rainin' like a mutha outside. Snow? No, I don't think so. The forecasters around here must've forecast snow at least ten times this winter. Amount I've seen? A few flurries. Twice. Of course I'm used to it. I think it's all for ratings. People will watch whoever is calling for the best chance. Weather forecaster. How bogus. I wish it would snow some. Maybe it will. I doubt it.

On to better things... After work, went by Matt's to get another check. He had written me one dated April (by mistake, supposedly) so I got another one. Went to shoot pool for a bit. Just a bunch of couples up there. Some dude was up there wanting to play. I actually beat him twice. I'm always surprised when I win. LOL Michelle was working. She was saying she had dumped her boyfriend last weekend, and decided to work instead of sitting home alone on VD. Seems like I've heard that one before.

After that, some friends of mine were going bowling, so I decided I might as well do that rather than go home. Ended up having a pretty good time. It was the first time I had been bowling in well over a year. I actually did pretty well, considering--164, 161, & 200, I think. 175 avg. Not bad for me. Needed a spare and 9 in the 10th to hit 200, and got it exactly. That's always a nice goal to attain.

Got home to find that Bobbie had called. No message, just call ID. Freak! I hate I missed that. Oh well. Gotta get in da bed...

"So long ago, I don't remember when. That's when they say I lost my only friend. They say she died easy of a broken heart disease..."

No comments:

Post a Comment