Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Power Up, Time

Remember on 1943, you got like three little points and you could add to your offensive power, your defensive power, your special weapons, and to your energy or whatever? Well, I would like to power up my "time in the day" 2 points, and also my sleep 1 point. LOL There's not enough of either to go around. But I suppose if I was bored, I'd be... well, bored.

Trying not to let my blogging slack too much, though. Here's some randomness:

To show you how much I watch TV, I had no idea Raymond had a kid. I was flipping thru last night and came across "Everybody Loves Raymond." Apparently, they have a daughter, who looks to be 8-10 years old. Did they adopt her? I mean, I've probably watched that show maybe five times in my entire life, but surely I would have seen her before now. lol

Did I dream this, or is there really a birth control patch? I think I may have dreamed it. If not, I was thinking it looked like one of those SNL spoof commercials. It was like, "Say goodbye to the pill. Now I've got the patch." And showed this chick with a little white patch, about 3 inches by 3 inches on her back. Another chick was wearing one on her arm. ROFL I can just see SNL doing this, some chick has one on her face or something. I'm sure you can imagine how those zany SNL writers would make that quite humorous. Of course, I suppose if they were strategically placed, they really could work ;-)

I love the Seinfeld that was on last night, "The Voice." La la laaaaaaaaa!!! Talk to meeeeee!! Unfortunately, I am on video more than once with my bellybutton talking. lol Woooooooooo!!! That's also the one where Kramer hires an assistant. LOL

He and Jerry are in Jerry's apartment talking:

K: "Do you have any idea how much time I waste in this apartment?"
J: "I could ballpark it." ROFL

"Breaking up is like knocking over a coke machine. You can't do it in one push. You've got to rock it back and forth a few times, and then it goes over."

"You cannot quit me so quickly. There's no hope in you for me. No corner you could squeeze me. But I got all the time for you, love..."

No comments:

Post a Comment