Monday, February 23, 2004

The absolute worst part...

...of being single is when you're sick. (Hmm, I think I've posted this exact entry before.) Seriously though, when you say those vows, "in sickness and in health", you better mean 'em.

Couldn't find anyone to bring me any dinner, so I got dressed and went to McDonald's. It was a nice night. Nice enough to roll down the windows in the truck. The forecast was rain all day, but I don't think it rained any here. Anyway, the 80's station played "Paradise City" by GNR on my way home. Man, that just made my night, put me right there on the beach. I can't wait to get back.

(anti-hetero warning)
Then I did what most guys probably did tonight, watched most of "Message in a Bottle." What the crap? Well, I did. I watched it. Who cares? I like it. (/end anti-hetero innuendo) Bobbie and I saw that together. Wow, that was 1999.

Watching Super Millionaire now. I wonder if they encourage the contestants to make these corny little comments about each question, or if they're just doing it on their own. Cos, well, they're really corny. I like this last chick that was on, from Boston or whatever. She just gave her answer and that was it. I like the "3 wise men" lifeline, too. That's cool.

Oh man, "Bird on a Wire" is on now. I also saw this movie at the theater, when I was seventeen! I was on a date with Paige. Wow.

Well, I think I'm about to drink some NyQuil and try to sleep.

"Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. Oh want you please take me home, yeah yeah..."

No comments:

Post a Comment