Saturday, February 21, 2004

50 Ways To Lose In 8-Ball

Wow, I displayed a veritable array of ways to lose at pool Thursday night.

Game 1: Got to and sank the 8 ball on my third turn. Unfortunately, also sank the cue ball on my third shot. Loss.
Game 2: Got to the 8 pretty quick again. Missed it two or three times. Loss.
Game 5: Jumped out to a 7 ball lead. I'm shooting at the 8, while my opponent still has all his balls on the table. Several misses later, and you guessed it... Loss. Wow, that has never happened before.
Game 6: The old stand-by: Pocketing the 8 ball early. Loss.

The thing is, I played really well up until the 8 ball. Oh well. Had dinner at Applebees Thursday. Shot pool again after work Friday. Went by Jessica's. Her house is really nice. Very spacious. We ordered pizza. I actually got some sleep this morning. Got in bed a little after 2:00 and slept 'til nearly Noon.

While I can't give details right now until all contracts are signed, I think the Blog Assimilation Society is making good progress in the recruitment of Bunny, and possibly Shane. That should add more fun to the local blogging community.

A work funny from yesterday:

Sneeze, sneeze, sneeze, sneeze.
"Oh wow, you're a multiple sneezer." LOL

(From "The Good Samaritan")

George: Yes, I definitely waited. But let me say this. Once he passes on that option, that "God bless you" is up for grabs.
Jerry: No argument. Unless... she's one of these multiple sneezers, and he's holding his "God bless you" in abeyance, until she completes the series.
George: Well, I don't think she is a multiple sneezer, because she sneezed again later, and it was also a single.
Jerry: Maybe she was having an off night. ROFL

Also, this lady at work broke the toilet seat in one of the bathrooms. LOL So now, instead of the U-shaped seat, it's more like a J or an L. ROFL Just thought I'd share.

"Life ain't no, beauty show. We don't know where tomorrow ends. And when we're sad, it's kind of a drag. Awww, yeah..."

No comments:

Post a Comment