Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Be Mine, Be Mine, Be Mine

OK, several of my male friends have indicated they find my AOL IM buddy icon, which happens to be a light blue heart which flashes the words "Be Mine", well, as J-Mo put it..."your buddy icon is a little on the gay side dude."

Well, look, I can't be switching icons just because I'm talking to a guy, then switch back when I'm talking to a chick. So deal with it. Just because you have a heart icon, you're single, thin, neat, and enjoy Phil Collins music... where was I going with this? ROFL It'll all be over this weekend, and I'll be back to my normal hetero icon.

In other news, as I was leaving work, I was like, "Well take a good look. This is what thirty looks like. You'll never see it again."

No cards in the mail today. I did get a "Happy Almost Your Birthday" call.

Had to air my tire up again today. I may be getting close to having to purchase new ones. That's all I can think of. Gonna study a bit and finish putting up clothes.

"Shot thru the heart and you're to blame. Darling, you give love a bad name. I play my part and you play your game. You give love a bad name..."

No comments:

Post a Comment