Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Definitely Not A Rocket Scientist

Is it any coincidence this guy's name is Kramer?

Uhh..duh.. "I thought I was dead." They declined to arrest him? Surely, this girl has got to be looking at other options. Seriouslah lol If you're wondering, yes, I do read the Anchorage Daily News online. What?

Other mostly useless info:
Happy birthday today to Gabe Kaplan. He is 59. It's a little known fact that before his comedy career, he pursued a professional baseball career. And maybe a lesser known fact is that he was somewhat of a mentor for a young Jerry Seinfeld. ROFL

(From "The Fatigues")
Abby: "I'm her protege. You must have someone like that, you know, who guides you in your career path?"
Jerry: "Well, I like Gabe Kaplan."

Man, I loved that show, "Welcome Back, Kotter." They did a marathon one weekend on TVLand. It was great! I think you know where we're going with the lyrics for this bloglet... John Sebastian, babee!!

"Welcome back. Your dreams were your ticket out. Welcome back, to that same old place that you laughed about. Well, the names have all changed since you hung around. But those dreams have remained and they're turned around..."

No comments:

Post a Comment