Friday, March 12, 2004

Not My Favorite Friday Five

Wow, this whole thing has made me realize that my memory is really not good...

1. What was the last song you heard?

Um, before I got to work? I honestly don't remember. One of the shows was talking about Larry David and "Curb Your Enthusiasm," so naturally, I was mostly listening to that. Actually, that last song I heard last night was "I Want To Hold Your Hand" on Letterman. They showed the tape of the Beatles original appearance on the Ed Sullivan Show, and that's what they were singing. I think actually it was a Letterman rerun, too. But, it was neat, nonetheless. I went to bed after that. Am I saying "actually" too much? Actually, yes.

2. What were the last two movies you saw?

In the theater? "Elf" and "American Wedding." LOL I go to the movies maybe once or twice a year.
On TV, the last two were "Rush Hour" and "One Fine Day."

3. What were the last three things you purchased?

Groceries (counting that as one purchase)
Car wash
A 20 ounce Mountain Dew

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?

Do my taxes
Exercise
Catch up on sleep
Clean up the apartment (vacuum and dust and file some things away)

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?

(This question reminds me of Phone Log Phun. LOL) That would be the last five people who called work this morning. I don't know their names. Otherwise (do IM's count?), it would be:
Kim
Laura (a hottie at the grocery store)
Kyle
Mom
Jessica

"Here's a toast, to all those who hear me all too well. Here's to the nights we felt alive. Here's to the tears you knew you'd cry. Here's to goodye. Tomorrow's gonna come too soon..."

No comments:

Post a Comment