Friday, March 19, 2004

Le Friday 5

If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?

Pakistani. lol Just kidding. Probably cajun or seafood. Like real, fresh seafood. So it would have to be near the coast, because that transported, refrigerated, preserved crap you buy here isn't the same. Just so you know... lol

2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?

Domestic items... Lazy Susans and such. What? No, really, I would like to have a bookstore, maybe a billiards store, or a general sporting goods store.

3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?

Just general fiction, and it would no doubt be influenced way too much by my favorite writer, Hemingway. Or maybe a culinary book, although "Everybody Loves Ramen" is already taken.

4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?

Branch Davidian History. What? I don't know. Probably some type of computer course. Either that, or psychology.

5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?

Sounds of the forest. No, um, just mainstream Hot AC-type stuff, I guess. Or a remake album of all my favorite 80's hits.

"However far away, I will always love you. However long I stay, I will always love you. Whatever words I say, I will always love you. I will always love you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment