Wednesday, March 10, 2004

That's gold, Jerry!! Gold!!

Man, there have been so many funny exchanges the past couple of days, it's been like a non-stop Abbott & Costello routine. Here's a sampling, beginning with a conversation about work with Jess:

"I have to work a 16 tonight and tomorrow night."
"What is that?"
"16 hour shifts."
"Oh man, that is cooky-talk right there. I'd be downing Mountain Dews and popping No-Doz like they were tic-tacs."

"People's personal gastrointestinal problems are nobody's business but their own, and should not be discussed in a blog or any other public forum."

"To his credit though, she's not anything to write home about, BUT, she IS female."
"Well female is a good quality. It is almost always the first thing i look for."
"It should be THE first."
"That's what I meant." ROFL

"I think it's time for him to renew his membership. They should waive the fee after that display."
"Oh don't worry. I think he's got the lifetime membership."
"That's good stuff. That belongs in a blog somewhere." WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

That's gold, Jerry! Gold!!

In other news, ordered pizza last night and went to eat with Dad. He won't be able to drive for two or three weeks, at least. Had a meeting today with someone from the state department of agriculture. It's someone I've spoken with on the phone hundreds of times, but it was neat to finally meet her. Ran by Dillards on my way home today. I'd noticed Kyle talking about the 75% off sale in his blog. They still had lots of good stuff. Got a Nautica shirt, a Tommy shirt, and a couple of other shirts for $55. I usually visit D's 3 times a year: summer clearance, winter clearance, and for Christmas shopping.

I kinda want to get tix to the Prince concert. Anyone interested? Anyone....? LOL

"Maybe you're just like my mother. She's never satisfied. Why do we scream at each other? This is what it sounds like, when doves cry..."

No comments:

Post a Comment