Saturday, March 06, 2004

Hopes and Dreams

Had a freaked out dream last night, which is pretty much the norm for me:

I dreamed Kyle and I were at a red light, and he was driving, and he took off and ran the light. There was a cop passing by, so he turned around and came after us. I was trying to tell him which roads to take to lose the cop. LOL We end up getting out of the car, and go on foot, then we get caught. Suddenly, it's not Kyle anymore. It's my cousin that was driving. So my mom and aunt come to the police station. I end up getting off with a small fine, but it looks like my cousin is going to have to stay in jail for awhile. Then my dream ended.

Stayed at the hospital with Dad until a little after 7 last night. He's doing well. Just talked to him, and they took the IV's out and stuff. He had been up a few times and taken some steps with a walker. I'm sitting at work right now. I guess I will head back over to the hospital when I leave here.

Hoping for some big news in the next couple of days. Can't say much, but if this occurs, it'll be bigger than a Spandeau Ballet reunion tour. What?

"You could be my someone. You could be my scene. You know that I'll protect you from all of the obscene. I wonder what you're doin', imagine where you are. There's oceans in between us, but that's not very far..."

No comments:

Post a Comment