Wednesday, March 17, 2004

I Am So Sorry

Bobbie's 4-year-old nephew died yesterday. I haven't talked to her yet. Amber called me at work yesterday to tell me, then I saw Amanda online last night, and she confirmed it. Very sad :-(

I don't know what to say. I know and love that family and I know they are hurting and in shock. I will just pray for everyone affected. Everything is kind of somber. Blogging doesn't seem very important right now.

More bad news: Tiffany just IM'd me and said her grandpa had a heart attack and is in ICU.

My thoughts are prayers are with you all.

"For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?"

No comments:

Post a Comment