Friday, March 05, 2004

Friday 5

Thanks for the 25 year time warp! Ugh. I really needed that.

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?

Mrs. Sims. I used to pronounce it miss'-riz. LOL What about the first teacher you had a crush on? That would be a good question.

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?

Probably Smurfs. I always get the Smurfs theme song mixed up with the na-na-na part of "Centerfold." Like, if I get one in my head, I can't remember how the other one goes. How many Smurfs can you name? Handy, Hefty, Brainy, Papa, Baby, Smurfette, Vanity, Lazy... or was that a dwarf? They just don't make cartoons like they used to. I loved the Flintstones, but I can't remember if they ever came on Saturday morning. I liked that one with Superman, Wonder Woman, the whole hall of justice. What was it called? Superfriends?

3. ...the name of your very first best friend?

Um, imaginary or real? Imaginary: Bobby (he was a fireman). Real: Probably David. I was pretty much a loner thru Kindergarten and first grade. ROFL

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?

Back then, I guess Alpha-Bits. Also fond of Fruity Pebbles, Frosted Flakes, Apple Jacks, Honeycomb, and Cap'n Crunch. Actually, it was probably whatever happened to have the best prize. I'd go to the grocery store with Mom and look at the backs of the cereal boxes. It didn't really matter what was in the box. I'd eat Beefjerky-O's if it came with a good prize.

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?

Well, I suppose the statute of limitations has passed. What? LOL I can't remember ever doing much after school, unless I had like baseball or basketball practice. I would just go play with kids in the neighborhood, you know. We would build a fort with pine needles, or ride bikes, or play football or something.

"I got a hole in me now. Yeah, I got a scar I can talk about. She keeps a picture of me, in her apartment in the city..."

No comments:

Post a Comment