Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Eliminating the need to communicate verbally...

Not a lot going on today. I did get confirmation to be off work Thursday for Dad's surgery, so I'll probably be pretty busy tomorrow working ahead and getting stuff done so I can be off. Stopped by to see my sister. Ran by Wal-Mart.

Already got a hit from a search for WPBA Delta Classic 2004. LOL BTW, if you check out wpba.com, click on "2004 Delta Classic Highlights" in the lower right corner. In the second picture from the top, I am in clear view on the far left, just to the left of Jeanette's elbow. I'm behind and to the left of the guy in the black jacket and blue shirt with the bulbous head. Tee hee.

Also got a hit today for someone searching for Veronica Varekova. I'm sure he was disappointed since I don't have any pics. Well, tell you what, here you go, buddy. That's all I got. LOL

Ugh... Had a lot on my mind lately. I enjoy it better when my mind is clear and mainly empty and I can be more creative with the blog. Well, I'm gonna go and watch Seinfeld.

"Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas, I need to get myself away from this place. I said yep, what a concept. I could use a little fuel myself, and we could all use a little change..."

No comments:

Post a Comment