Monday, March 29, 2004

JIHAD... triple word score.. 45 points!

Just got done playing online scrabble at games.com. My big word the first game was jihad. LOL Amelia challenged it, but fortunately it was in the scrabble dictionary. That's 45 points, with a triple word score (I used a blank tile for the "a"). Clearly, I have nothing to blog about. Today was a nice day. Had a good hard rain while I was at work. I love the smell of rain. I like when it rains and there are no storms. It's peaceful, refreshing. Then on the way home, the rock station played "Sweet Child O' Mine." I luh dat! Napped for a bit this afternoon, since I only got about five hours sleep again last night.

In the news today, this is just wrong... and gross. Blech. However, there was a running joke going around about someone today, concerning this story. Without going into full detail, it was something like, "well he's gonna live a long time then." lol

I'd like to welcome my good friend, Bunny (aka Lil Booty), to the blog fold. I'll have to add a permanent link soon :-)

"Paint me a Birmingham. Make it look just the way I planned. A little house on the edge of town. Porch goin' all the way around. Put her there in the front yard swing. Cotton dress, make it early Spring. For awhile she'll be mine again, if you can paint me a Birmingham..."

No comments:

Post a Comment