Wednesday, March 10, 2004

In the news...

I hate when you're chatting online with a girl and all of a sudden she says, "Gotta go, my boyfriend's here." What the crap?

Today is March 10. It was on this date in 1876, Alexander Graham Bell sent the first telephone message to his assistant, saying "Mister Watson, come here. I want you." The second message was reportedly, "Uh yeah, I want one large pepperoni pizza, with extra cheese. That's Bell... B-E-L-L. My number? Well, uh, I don't really have a number yet. One, I guess."

In other news...

Can you break a million?

Yikes, she has a few manly features. That story reminds me of the time on Seinfeld when George needs to break a hundred, so he goes to buy a pack of gum at a news stand and the guy says he'll have to buy more than that, so Kramer throws in a Clark bar and a Penthouse forum. ROFL

When subtle hints don't do the trick

"It's 3 am and I must be lonely. Yeah when she says baby, well I can't help but be scared of it all sometimes. But the rain's gonna wash away, I believe it..."

No comments:

Post a Comment