Monday, March 08, 2004

A nice restful day at.... work?

Being at work for eight hours today was a break, compared to the past few days. It's kinda like when I was in high school and had to work after school. I actually began enjoying school more because it was better than work. LOL The lesser of two evils, I guess.

Well, let's see... I did a little research today on the APA (American Poolplayers Association), which is the organization which sponsors the amateur pool leagues, thus the new links on the right there. There is a local league. Looks like I may have a tough time finding four other people who want to commit to a team though, so I may check with the head of the league to see if any teams need an extra player. I guess I need to decide what I want to do, because there's no way I can enter an APA league and a tennis league.

Talked to Matt last night. He is supposed to close on his house at the end of this month. He was asking me about pool tables, so I tried to tell him what to look for. He was also asking how much space he'd need. I think he may end up putting it out in the garage if there isn't enough room for one in the extra bedroom. He'll have a nice set-up, with that gargantuan TV and a pool table.

It's been beautiful here the past three days, so I'm gonna get out and enjoy it a bit, and go for a run.

Haven't done any funny snippets in awhile, so here:
(on the phone)
Me: "Hey, what's up?"
K: "Oh man, just checkin' out this hot milf at the post office. She's driving a red (unintelligible), but I couldn't get the license tag."
Me: "Oh man, that's stalkeriffic."

(chatting online... Donna pops on)
K: "There's your ex-fiance. You'd better run." ROFL

"Take your cat and leave my sweater, cos we have nothing left to weather. In fact, I'll feel a whole lot better, but you'll think of me. You'll think of me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment