Tuesday, September 21, 2004

That's me at the bottom...


I died shortly after this... Posted by Hello

It's difficult to snap a photograph and also avoid the attacking kamikazes and zeros. Pausing clears the screen, so that wasn't an option. I love my wingmen. Oh man, the game pad, the A & B buttons, start and select. It all came back so naturally. I also got a pic of the tshirt from Monday. I'll have to post that later.

New power adapter: $12.99
New RF modulator: $17.84
Used 1942 NES game: $7.99
Extra video cables: $6.96
Playing Nintendo on a Tuesday night in 2004... you got it ;-)

Now maybe one day I can save up $12.99 to buy Tecmo Super Bowl...

"There's a girl that's been on my mind, all the time. Su-sussudio. Now she don't even know my name, but I think she likes me just the same, su-sussudio..."

5 comments:

  1. In case I haven't told you this before. You have a life I envy daily. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol @ tecmo super bowl... the sad thing is... i will probably beat you at it !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmhmm, I'm sure. lol

    It's not all fun and games... well, ok, it mostly is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I died shortly after this..." ROFL Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it's true. Very shortly. LOL

    Too bad you can't play Tecmo Super Bowl online :-)

    ReplyDelete