Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I'd store it in boxes...

I'll tell you what, if Microsoft had like a WeatherShare program or something, I would surely send you all a big file of the wonderful weather we're having here this evening. It's soo nice and cool, maybe the perfect time of the year. Nights like this just make me want to drive around for hours with the windows rolled down, thinking, listening to the radio, and singing along. Of course, gas prices of $1.89 per gallon make that unwise, if not unfeasible.

Coming home from church tonight, the 80's station played "Sweet Child Of Mine." So I did what I do everytime I hear that song. (Apparently, it is now part of my learned behavior.) I rolled the window all the way down, turned the radio up full blast, pulled out my air guitar, sped up about 30 miles an hour, and did my best Axel Rose imitation at the top of my lungs. What a perfect night for one of my favorite songs to come on the radio. I love it when little stuff like that happens. And even though I have the CD, it's just more enjoyable when the radio plays a favorite song. Why is that? I guess maybe because it's unexpected. A little surprise.

Anywho, the weather is here, wish you were beautiful ;-)
I have to be up in less than six hours. So, good night.

"There's something about this time of year, that spins my head around. Takes me back, makes me wonder, what's she doin' now?"

No comments:

Post a Comment