Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Taking blogging to the masses

Here is the article I was interviewed for several weeks ago. It appeared in our local paper today.

There. See? That wasn't so bad. Very nice job, Emily. Although I think I defintely would've chosen someone else for the picture.

"She stayed up all night and cried into her pillow, and fought off the urge to just break down and call. Last night to find the fault seemed so darn easy, but now who's to blame don't matter much at all..."

2 comments:

  1. Well, isn't that great! I think the author noted several different reasons for blogging and I think she picked some memorable tidbits from your blog.

    Cool for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I thought she did a nice job. Although that picture kinda makes me look like all I do is sit around all day thinking of stuff to blog.... well, I guess that's pretty accurate. lol

    ReplyDelete