Monday, September 20, 2004

Crisp and Cool

Well, I saw my breath this morning. It felt sooo good when I stepped outside. The cool September morning air swept over my body like a tidal wave. It was as refreshing as a Junior Mint. Anyone else with me? I'm sure it will warm up later on, but this morning was sweet. I wanna go to a high school football game (even though I can't go to the local stadium anymore because of the incident... what?). I wanna drink some hot chocolate. I love autumn days, leaves changing, long sleeves... all that crap ;-)

Yesterday, I watched lots of football and a little of the NASCAR race. The Cowboys looked rough, but managed to pull out a 19-12 win over Cleveland. The Titans lost to stupid Peyton Manning. After church last night, Jess and I ordered Steak Out. They did their usual wonderful job. Those steak tips are so succulent, so tender, so juicy. Mmmm.

I have to take my NES adapter back to Rhino Games sometime this week. I let the guy talk me into getting a used one the other night, against all my instincts. I mean, who in their right mind would trade in a Nintendo adapter that worked? Exactly. No one.

Hey, don't forget to check out Jason Alexander's latest sitcom venture tonight. "Listen Up!" airs at 7:30 Central (I think) on CBS.

Congratulations to the new Miss America, Miss Alabama!

I wish they all could be Alabama... girlz.

Britney Spears Gets Married... Again

I suppose this would be the ideal time to reveal my true identity. Bone is only a nickname. My real name is Kevin Federline (:

Some random funnies:
"Are those Dippin' Dots?!!"

"Look, the Verizon guy is in the Bryant Museum!"

"The long distance thing was the hardest and we did as well as we could . We were together during a very tumultuous time in our lives. I will always have your back and be curious about you, about your career, your whereabouts..."

No comments:

Post a Comment