Wednesday, October 20, 2004

The Ultimate 80's Quiz!



Wow, those are some great questions. You gotta take this one! It's 100 questions, so clear out a little time. I didn't do as well on this as I did on the 80's lyrics quiz a few months back. The movie part really killed me. I don't know movies near as well as I know music. I never saw half of those. So, are you stuck in the 80's more than I am? Can you beat 60 out of 100? Take it for yourself:

The Ultimate 80's Quiz (from Liquid Generation)

"Don't say you're easy on me. You're about as easy as a nuclear war. There's a dream that strings the road, with broken glass for us to hold. And I got so far before I had to say, please please tell me now, is there something I should know? Is there something I should say..."

3 comments:

  1. OK. Bunny emailed that she got a 49. Such a young kid. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think she knows how to get onto the Internet yet.

    I'm just learning about this Internet thing myself.

    Oh wait.

    ReplyDelete