Friday, October 01, 2004

This makes me so happy...

Check out that playbook. 8 plays to pick from...

As in, Freeman McNeil... lol Posted by Hello


Halftime entertainment... woohoo! Posted by Hello

The Meat Slicer
I stopped by a little country store to get some sliced bologna and cheese. They had a slicer in the back, so while sitting there waiting for her to slice it, The Slicer ep of Seinfeld came to mind, of course:

Kramer: I think we are looking at half a millimeter.
Elaine: Can it cut that thin?
Kramer: Oh, I've cut slices so thin, I couldn't even see them.
Elaine: How did you know you cut it?
Kramer (confused): Well, I guess I just assumed.
----------
Elaine: Can I borrow that thing for a while?
Kramer: Oh no, I don't think so.
Elaine: Why not?
Kramer: Well, you're not checked out on it.
Elaine: What's there to know?
Kramer: Well, where does the meat go?
Elaine: Right there.
Kramer: Where do you turn it on?
Elaine: Um, right there.
Kramer: But where, does the meat go?
----------
Well, since my ankle has been feeling a lot better, I've been on the go a lot this week. Got a lot of stored up energy. Ran by and washed and vacuumed out my truck on the way home from work. Got my oil changed. I wanna run, but I can't. I wanna run. I wanna climb. Like a ringtail lemur... or something.

Funny:
"Look at that ampersand."
"What? That's a fine ampersand."
"No. It's not a good ampersand. It's unpresentable."

"Did you think I would curse you, or say things to hurt you, cos you just don't love me no more?"

No comments:

Post a Comment