Monday, October 04, 2004

Pink Pony, Volcano, more...

Volcano Cam
I came across this random blog today, and stole this:

Volcano Cam, from Mount St. Helen's.

Then every blog I read after that had a link to the volcano cam, so once again, I'm bringing up the rear. Geesh. Hey, I just had a thought for a new movie, "Bone Versus The Volcano." I like the sound of that.

Blogs for $1000, Alex
There was actually a "blogs" category on a recent episode of Jeopardy. Read more about that here.

Referral Riffraff
Most popular searches over the past couple of weeks have been related to hurricane damage. Related to that, there have been a few inquiries as to Sea-n-Suds, the Pink Pony Pub, and other "landmarks" in GS. Well, I noticed today that the Pink Pony website has several post-Ivan pictures up.

A couple of searches of interest:
- view tampax leak tv commercial
- Wanna see my bellybutton?

I'm also getting a large number of hits for the song 1985 (by Bowling For Soup, I believe). You know, the Bruce Springsteen, Madonna song. So I figured I'd do you a favor and post a link to the lyrics:

1985 - Bowling For Soup

"The sea is high, and I'm heading into a crisis, chasing the years of my life..."

No comments:

Post a Comment