Friday, October 29, 2004

Imitation Friday Five

Another Friday Five? Well, since the the original shut down in May, a couple of imitations have popped up. This is one.

1. Do you celebrate Halloween?
Yes. Almost always. Mostly. I think. Well, I buy candy, but not many kids come by. I do usually rent a couple of scary movies and watch them, and I occasionally go to a lame Halloween party.

2. Scariest movie you've ever seen:
I think Psycho is the best. The Ring really freaked me out for some reason, as far as more recent movies go. The Exorcist, The Shining, and Needful Things round out my top five, I guess.

3. Did you carve a pumpkin this year?
No, I was much too busy carving other things.

4. Best costume you've ever worn or seen:
There was a guy in Applebees one night who looked EXACTLY like Bill Clinton, although I'm not sure it was a costume, since it wasn't even October. Holly's cheerleader costume from a couple of years ago would rank pretty high, too ;-)

5. Trick.. or treat?
Trick.. or snap. lol More from the Seinfeld Halloween bit. I guess I'd say treat.

"And I was not the answer, so forget you ever thought it was me. I'm not the one who broke you. I'm not the one you should fear..."

No comments:

Post a Comment