Monday, October 25, 2004

Meme meme meme me!

1. Blackout:: New York
2. Platinum:: record
3. Leather and lace:: Silk and Saddle
4. Court:: TV
5. Mind your own business:: Hank Williams Sr.
6. Gambling:: Kenny Rogers
7. Lily:: Susan Ross
8. Evasive:: Maneuver
9. Turn-on:: turn-off
10. Suspect:: usual
(from unconscious mutterings)

Kramer: "Hey! George, Lily."
Susan: "No. Susan."
Kramer: "No, no. It's Lily."
Susan: "I think I know my own name."
George: "It's Susan."
Kramer (confused): "Well, you look like a Lily."

Hey, if you're looking for something to spruce up your blog for the holidays... or just something to make it slightly more interesting, check out the Memes List. I'll post a permanent link to it.

"Cos it's all in my head, I think about it over and over again. I can't keep picturing you with him, and it hurts so bad..."

No comments:

Post a Comment