Sunday, October 24, 2004

Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic

It's a boy!
Congratulations to Shane & Melody on the birth of their new baby blogger, Regan Bone McNeill. Thanks guys, I'm honored... What? It's not? Oh. Well, Regan something McNeill. What a wondrous event when a new blogger enters the world. Last I heard, everyone was doing well. I guess that means I'm next. Well, it's between Bunny, Kyle, and me. I think I'd make a good father. Of course, you have to have a date first.

More weekend
Haven't blogged much. Haven't been in the mood. Bought some clothes at Old Navy Friday night. Got one shirt for $2.48. All long sleeves, even though there's no sign of long-sleeve weather in sight. I'm sure it'll cool down soon. Bama lost yesterday 17-13. Went over to watch the game with some friends. It's not easy losing to Tennessee most every year. Grilled up some pork chops today for lunch. My sister loaned me their shop vac and Dad let me use his carpet shampooer, so I got the smelly room smelling slightly better this evening.

I saw a bad wreck on the way home from church tonight. A car had apparently hit a motorcycle. The motorcycle was torn to pieces. The guy was sprawled in the middle of the road. Someone was doing CPR on him. No cops or paramedics were there yet. I don't think he made it. Just kinda left me shaken for awhile.

Well, I think I may fix a little late supper and watch the World Series. Talk to ya tomorrow...

"Thru eighty-six years of perpetual motion, if he likes you he'll smile and say, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way..."

No comments:

Post a Comment